Gynaecology & OBS.
- Management of Non-Surgical and Surgical Gynaelogical conditions such as ovarian diseases, uterine diseases and vulvovaginal ailments such as ovarian cysts, PCOD, Endometrioses, Menorrhagia, Uterine, Fibroids, Menstrual disorders, Prolapse Uterus.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy or Tubectomy, Uterine Prolapse and other related diseases of the uterus, tubes and ovaries.
- Management of Pregnancy and related ailments through antenatal and postnatal care.
- Management of Labour, Normal Deliveries, Planned and emergency caesarean Section with or without History of previous caesarean Section, Previous abdominal Surgery.
- Management of High risk Pregnancies such as pregnancy associated with Diabetes, Hypertension, Gestational Hypertension, Hypo/Hyperthyroidism, Pre-Eclampsia, Eclampsia, Cardiac, Renal diseases or Hepatitis, fibroids Uterus, Multiple gestations, Preterm Labour, premature rupture of membranes, Antepartum haemorrhage(APH), Postpartum Hemorrhage (PPH) and ectopic pregnancy.